The Mountain Terrace, Woodside CA

Andrea and Matt
July 25 2009

Slideshow
Full set of pics

The Mountain Terrace--what a cool little venue secreted away in the hills of Woodside CA. Andrea and Matt are an intelligent, fun, informal couple whose wedding had the feel of a garden party; their celebration gave me the chance to work with some of my favorite vendors from way back, and make some new ones in the process.


vintage inspired dress from bay area bridal
Photobucket

a few of Laura Miller's gorgeous creations: she really outdid herself this time...I'm impressed by how she put such bright summery colors together without clashing or losing the delicate feel of the flowers. She always puts together something unique and beautiful, and that's why I keep recommending her to my clients.
Photobucket

my favorite bouquet
Photobucket


Photobucket

I loved the shafts of light falling in the garden ceremony area
Photobucket


Photobucket

very cool, rustic chuppah with fresh flowers and raw branches
Photobucket

Rabbi Familant was hilarious and full of great stories
Photobucket


Photobucket

Componere Fine Catering and Karin Kamb (who was catering manager that day) are some of my new favorite vendors. I was happy to have another chance to work with Karin later this year through her coordinating business, at my Imran and Sarah's wedding in December 09.
Photobucket

I like ultra candid, quiet, almost awkward shots like this sometimes--they add an element of realism to a day that is often larger than life.
Photobucket


Photobucket

hidden makeout nook behind the property
Photobucket

I love how intimate the first dance shots can be
Photobucket

Robbie and the Magnolia Jazz Band
Photobucket

excellent presentation by Carolyn Wong Cakes
Photobucket




Vendors:

The Mountain Terrace: coordinator Caren Pearlman caren@themountainterrace.com

catering: Componere Fine Catering kerri@componerefinecatering.com 510.420.0900

florist: Laura Miller Design lauramillerdesign@yahoo.com, 510 336 9226

ceremony music: Sara Spieth sara@saraspieth.com

reception music: Magnolia Jazz Band robbie@magnoliajazz.com 408-245-9120

officiant: Rabbi Yeshaia Charles Familant yeshaia@sbcglobal.net

cake: Carolyn Wong Cakes carolyn@carolynwongcakes.com 510.528.2415

bridal boutique: Bay Area Bridal

and a big thank you to Julio Duffoo for second shooting with me.

No comments: